Top 15 current affairs in August month
1. Who is appointed as new Prime Minister of Lebanon?
Ans: Mustapha Adib
2. Who is appointed as the newElection Commissioner?
Ans: Rajiv Kumar
3. BJP will celebrate Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s birthday on September 17th as-
Ans: Seva Saptah
4. Who won the 2020 Tour de France cycling event?
Ans: Alexander kristoff
5. W H O declared which country as polio free-
6. The gold plated spectacles of Mahatma Gandhi were sold at An auction in United Kingdom at an amount of-
Ans: Rs. 2.55 crore
7. India will conduct a Lunar Mission in 2024 with which country?
8. Madhya Pradesh Government has awarded the Eklavyaaward to whom?
Ans: Ishika Chaudhary
9. A person from India won the title of World’s Fastest Human Calculator his name is-
Ans: Neelakanta Bhanu
10. Which place in Assamese recently declared as a District?
11. What is the total number of districts in Assam?
12. Indian Army has gifted ventilators to-
Ans: Nepali Army
13. Who is the newLieutenant Governor of Jammu?
Ans: Manoj Sinha
14. A book titled“Connecting, Communicating, Changing” is written by-
Ans: Rajnath Singh
15. Which neighboring country of India declared an environmental emergency after a Japanese shipUUN Aground Spilling Tons of Oil?
Collected by Mr. Abhijit Das